Thursday, November 6, 2014

I have always been told my writing os unique and "good". But yet I never see it as such. So rather then sitting in the kiddy pool of self doubt and watching the other kids deficate into a box of ceral, I figure I can start doing some short stories on thos fancy(and free) piece of internet real estate and let the audience give me the real deal not bullshiza evaluation of my litetary wet dreams, where the romantic side of me over looks the painful processes endured ending with my written world proceeding to be published into The  mass media market or sent gaggong from tops of gallows into a grisly grave.

Whichever way the wind blows, my objective is to dig into the back logs and put up a page or two here or there from review and you, the reader to review and critique them at your leasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment